Monday, October 12, 2015

Another good week

So this week was good. It was a pretty slow week we did a lot of knocking on doors we taught 14 lessons this week. Some of the lessons were good. We actually got a 16 year old boy named Edmund on Date to be baptized on the 31st of this month that was the high light of the week!
Displaying DSC00064.JPG

So this week we went out to Tioga to do service its about an hour away from our apartment and we had the service like right when we got there so we wore our service clothes out there. When we were done with the service we went to the gas station to change our clothes and I realized I forgot my shoes so I had to wear my red Nikes all day! I have to say my feet were way comfier, maybe I'll have to "accidentally" do it again.








​We were driving down the road and decided to get on these hay bails they are about 6 feet tall!

Love and miss you all!

Love Elder Brinkerhoff

No comments:

Post a Comment