Monday, October 26, 2015

October 19, 2015

 This week was transfers and so as it was transfers we had to take some district pictures before we all get split up. I will be staying in Stanley for the time being so that is good! I like it here the only bad part is there is no Wal-Mart or McDonald's and that is very inconvenient.  I guess you don't appreciate what you have till its gone...







On a more spiritual side we taught a few really good lessons this week. One of the lessons we taught was to a less active.  He hasn't been to church in a few years but we decided to go and share a little message about faith it went super good and he said that he would come to church this week.  Sure enough he ended up coming this week so it was super awesome!!

Ether 12:27 has been a great scripture for me so far on my mission its crazy how much a scripture can help you to get through trials.

"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."

Love and Miss you all!!

Love Elder Brinkerhoff

No comments:

Post a Comment