Monday, November 30, 2015

Week of November 30, 2015



This week we had Transfers. My companion Elder Trejo got transferred so on Thursday we went to Minot and he left for Minnesota and I got to spend the day in Minot it was awesome we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch it was super good!! That afternoon my companion Elder Maxfield got here.

We took some pics as a district before Elder Trejo Left. It was a good time.

This week is my first week of taking over the area. We taught 17 lessons so it was a pretty good week. We were pretty busy the first half of the week but kind of slowed down towards the end of the week.

We went to a house this week and they had a huge dog so of course we had to take a picture of that.

Hope you all have a great week!!

I love and miss you all

Love

Elder Brinkerhoff





No comments:

Post a Comment