Sunday, February 7, 2016

Week of February 8

Hey Everyone!!

 I hope everyone had the best week ever!! So I got transferred this week. I am now in Fort Yates North Dakota. It is an Indian reservation!! I've been here since Friday and so far its been pretty exciting. Between smelling meth everywhere we go and having to fight off stray dogs I have managed to make it through the first 5 days alive. I am really excited to be in this area and to be able to help the people here. 

This week at church was a very different experience for me. There were 12 people who attended and they had to have people from Bismark come to speak in sacrament meeting. I acted as ward clerk and help the bishop count tithing during Sunday school. It was a pretty good time.

I hope that everyone has a great week this week!! I love you all!

Love,

Elder Brinkerhoff



No comments:

Post a Comment