Friday, May 27, 2016

Week of April 11, 2016

Hey Yall!! I hope that everyone had a great week!! Sorry I missed yall last week! We didn't spend very much time emailing because we were fishing again! We caught 33 fish so it was super awesome!! Today we are going to go play golf so I'm super excited for that! 

This week we had a really great week!! We are starting to get some pretty good movement in the area! We got a couple of new investigators this last week! Things are really starting to move along in the area and I am loving it! 

Last night we went to Molly's and helped her with some things and then we played some games with her little boys! They are all the same ages as my three brothers so I love going over there! Anyways last night we were able to the her and her family about the restoration.  It went really good they were very interested in what we had to say. They are a super awesome family and we are hoping that we will be able to continue teaching them! 

We have still been doing lots of service at the long term care center which has been really good. We have been getting some other investigators form doing that so that has been great!!

I hope everyone has a great week!! Love you all!!

Love,

 Elder Brinkerhoff!


No comments:

Post a Comment