Monday, September 5, 2016

Week of August 29, 2016

Hey everyone I hope that ya'll had a great week! We had a good week out here in Winner. We had a pretty exciting week we have been working with a few people who are progressing pretty good.  We also did lots of service this week I love doing service and just helping people out.

The most exciting news this week is that I hit my 1 year mark! Its crazy that I have already been gone a year!  I don't feel like I have been gone that long. Time fly's when your on a mission. Over the last year there have been tons of changes. Lots of hardships but also lots of good times.  I have learned so much over the last year. One of the things I have leared about the most is that everything that we go through in life is there to help us and to make us stronger people. We would not be the people we are today if we didn't go through the hardships of life. I have also learned that we as turn our will over to the will of God miracles can happen. If you work hard anything can happen. There's only 24 hours in a day how successful we are is based upon how we use the 24, we only have so much time in what ever we do so its important to make the most out of everything we do and not waste any time.

I hope that everyone has a great week this week love all of you!
Love,

Elder Brinkerhoff

No comments:

Post a Comment