Monday, December 21, 2015

Week of December 14, 2015

This week was a really good week. We were able to teach 23 lessons this week. So it was a good week. Some of the lessons that we had went really well. When I first came on my mission I was super worried about teaching lessons and knowing what to say. As I have been in more lessons I have gotten a lot better at teaching and knowing what to say to people.

I have a new Companion. His name is Elder Maxfield he is pretty cool and we get along good. We are going to have a good companionship. Especially if we keep teaching as many lessons as we did this week.

This week one of our investigators named Susan commited to us that she was going to quit smoking by the end of this week. That is the only thing that is holding her back from being baptized. We are going to be able to baptize her onJanuary 2nd if she is able to quit smoking this week. We are really hoping that she is going to be able to quit.

Hope you are all having a great week!!
Merry Christmas!!
Love,

Elder Brinkerhoff

No comments:

Post a Comment