Monday, December 28, 2015

Week of December 21, 2015

I hope that you all had a great Christmas this week!!  Christmas in the mission field is alot different than being at home! It pretty much just feels like another day. Except for I was able to skype with my Family so that was pretty awesome!! Thanks to everyone who sent me packages and letters!! I really appreciate it! 

This week we taught 17 lessons. Lots of the lessons that we taught were about christmas specifically the true meaning of christmas. When you really think about the true meaning of christmas you realize that it is about so much more than just presents and having fun. 

It has been super cold this week we had a couple of days where the temperature was hanging about -15. On christmas it was pretty nice it was a hefty 10 degrees but compared to -15 thats pretty nice we didn't even have our coats on cause we thought it was "nice" outside.

I hope all is well with everyone!!

Love you all! 

Love,

Elder Brinkerhoff




No comments:

Post a Comment