Monday, September 26, 2016

Week of September 19, 2016

Hey everyone! I hope that you all had a great week! This week was awesome! We have transfer calls coming up this week I'm pretty excited to hear what is going ot happen I have been here in winner for almost 7 1/2 months! Its been a long time and I have loved every minute of it, I'm pretty sure that I will be getting a call usually were only in areas about 3 months I will be pretty sad to leave I have been able to meet so many awesome people in this area!

This week we had a mission goal to hand out as many copies of the Book of Mormon as possible. Elder Mangum and I made a goal to hand out 30 copies which was the highest goal in the Zone and probably the highest or close to the highest in the mission. We spent a lot of time tracting and handing out books. We received lots of rejection but I can also gladly say that we reached our goal of 30! Ha we actually ran out of books and had to go steal some from other missionaries. It was an awesome week! There's no better feeling than looking back on your week and looking at how hard you have worked to accomplish your goals!

I hope that you all have a great week love you all!!

Love, Elder Brinkerhoff

No comments:

Post a Comment