Monday, October 3, 2016

Week of September 26, 2016

Well transfer calls came this week and I will be getting transferred to Williston North Dakota. It's up in the North West corner of North Dakota, so into the Tundra I go. Last winter was super mild even though it was still freezing ha everyone says this is going to be a super cold winter so ill guess we'll see how that goes. 

I have loved being here in Winner, I have been able to meet so many awesome people and have have been able to learn so much! It will be super hard to leave but I know that the Lord has need of me in Williston I am excited for the opportunity's that I will have ahead of me. It will also be super awesome to have a Walmart in my area! I'm pretty pumped about that and to be in a bigger town. I have been in small little towns my whole mission so it will be interesting being some place with more people

This last week here in Winner was a good one. Watching conference was awesome I was able to learn so much! Its crazy how much being on a mission has changed how much I like watching conference! 

I hope y'all have a great week!!

Love,

Elder Brinkerhoff 

No comments:

Post a Comment