Monday, October 10, 2016

Week of October 3, 2016

Things out here in Williston have been going great so far! It has been super cold things week but not even half as bad is it will be in about a month or so! Ha not looking forward to winter at all!! I have only been here for a few days but it has been full of excitement so far!! It is so nice being in a bigger city for once! The first thing there is when you pull into town is a Buffalo Wild Wings. I turned to my companion and I was like "Elder that's where were going for dinner tonight. I haven't been there for 8 months so thats where were going!" ha luckily my companion was cool with it or we might have had some problems right out the gate haha just playin!

 On Friday we had district meeting it was awesome my district is awesome one of them is from beaver Utah and knows my buddy Tristin so that was pretty dope.

Saturday was an awesome day! We went out tracting Saturday morning and got ourselves a new investigator that was awesome she said we could come back the next day and so we did and we had a great lesson on the restoration we gave her a book of Mormon and she said she would read it and that she would come to church this week. Her name is Kristina and she is from Jamaica. On Saturday we also went out and did some service on a members farm they had some pigs. Ha me being me asked if i could wrestle one of them and he said yeah for sure so when we were done working we went down not the pen and I did some "Hog Wrestlin" as they call it out here. Ha it was awesome and yes I was able to pin it!! 

It was also sad saying bye to some of my good friend's in Winner last week but am exctied to be here to work in Williston! 

To any of you I gave my Address to last week I sent along the wrong one. The correct Mailing Address is 705 East Highland Drive Apt 106 Williston North Dakota 58801

Hope you all have a great week love you All!

Love,

Elder Brinkerhoff 






No comments:

Post a Comment